Tuesday, January 12, 2010

little by little..

One step at a time, right?

Have made it to the gym 2 days in a row!! Did 30 minutes on Monday and then 45 today. Going to do another 45 tomorrow and then 60 on Th/Fri and then hopefully I will be able to keep up with the hour walk like I used to do. My body isn't moving fast yet. 2.8mph feels really fast (thanks short legs!)

I'm doing ok with eating... I could do better with my post gym snack. I stick with the same foods for breakfast and lunch.. so that's easy.

Weigh in on monday was down to 249... OUT OF THE 250's!!!!!!!! and -3lbs.

Just gonna keep on keepin' on!

2 comments:

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

Awesome weigh in! High five! Wow. Send some of those weight loss vibes over here please. :)

Congrats on the loss.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the loss!
Path to Health