Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hump Day!

I had rehearsal up in Syracuse last night for the Messiah. It's been almost a year since i've soloed w/orchestra and I was pretty nervous..like..knee shaking nervous..I know I am ok with performing and those nerves were just the rust shaking off.. I felt ok about my performance. Mo said I need to sing out more.. and look up.. got a little lost in my music and the sound wasnt going out. I feel like I am shouting..and I think its because I'm not projecting the right way.. I'm hoping to get a lesson in on Thursday night w/Carol.. but If I can't , I know what I need to work on. The other singers were great. The Alto and Tenor are from Eastman and sound great. The Bass is also from Ithaca but is now down at TCO in Binghamton. I feel a little out of place.. Im not sure where I am or where I am going as a Singer and that throws me a little... but c'mon.. I have worked hard to get where I am and can sing.. so get over myself...self... ha

WI this morning is 227.6

Food Log
830
bagel/cc/banana (7)

Lunch 1230
pasta (8)
apple w/pb (5)
toast (2)
(15)

8pt left for dinner
------------------------------------------
edit 10pm
mexican lasagna was good! 7 points

then i had popcorn.. 4 points

-3 from my non-existent Weekly Points
--------------------------------------------
I went home for lunch today.. I'm not sure it's going to be a good idea to go home for lunch.. I mean.. it's really nice to get away from the office for an hour.. but I eat too much when I go home..

I am finally going to make the mexican lasagna tonight.. should be pretty filling.. lots of beans!

No comments: