Sunday, November 2, 2008

Surprise

actually 2

I woke up at 10 this morning only to realize after turning my computer on, that its was daylight savings time.. whoops!

Also.. I checked the scale this morning expecting a gain.. but it was actually a loss.. I'm at 229.0 even. So.. I guess my body is working for me. I'm going to head out for a walk today and stay within my daily points. That's why I love weight watchers.. You can go out and eat.. maybe not be so strict.. and you still do ok.

 *edit*
So I just ate a TON of halloween candy.. but now it's all gone.. I feel sick..and do not want candy ever again.. 

Food Log

10am (9am!)
2 egg and cheese wraps (12)
(6 p each)

12 mini halloween candies (12)

Rice w/massaman curry (12)

walk +4

popcorn/cheezits (7)

43 points

Weekends are always tough because I'm not on a set schedule.. I'm thinking of switching my WI day to Saturday morning.. then I have the extra points for the weekend if I need them..and then during the week I am usually ok.. We will see


No comments: