Saturday, November 1, 2008

November already?!

Well.. after yesterdays crazy binge.. WI this AM was'nt bad.. only 230.2.. althought I'm sure with yesterday and todays bad eating.. it will be up tomorrow.

I hung out with my friend eva today.. we walked around the mall then went to get Thai for lunch.. I had veggie massaman curry over rice.. and 2 small spring rolls (fried). She also gave me a mixed bag of halloween candy.. ugh.. I need to put them where i wont see them... Ive already had 5 mini candys..

It's gorgeous today but cold.. really not motivated to go walk.. so I'll just go first thing tomorrow morning. Sometimes I wonder if joining a gym will motivate me more.. since I'm paying for it.. I think it has in the past... I'm just waiting to get my next pay check before I spend any more money. 

Food Log

9am
1 slice toast w/pb (5)
banana (1)
(6)

1200
1 1/2C Rice (6)
Curry w/ Veg (4)
spring rolls (4)
(14)

5 mini candys (5)

So Far - 25

5 left for day
No weekly points left

No comments: