Saturday, December 13, 2008

nice try...

I knew I was going to fail before I even started... I was starving by 4... probably because i had only had about 700 calories. Needless to say.. ETL is not going to be my plan. When it all comes down to it I need to watch my portions.. eat more veg and fruit..and less startch and dairy. ETL was so limiting.. and I don't like salad.. at least in the winter.. My goal is to have veggies or fruit at every meal.. no exceptions. I will keep counting points. I'm back up to 234.. where I was on 10/1/08 when I restarted WW. Looking back it was a lot of poor choices...especially when eating out..that got me back. I also really need to get exercising..

luckily ive only had 1550 calories today.. about 31 points.. and since I am back to 32 points a day.. I have not gone over and into my weekly points.

DO WHAT WORKS... STICK TO ONE SERVING..EAT MORE VEGGIES..WATCH THE CARBS...DRINK WATER..GET EXERCISE

No comments: