Wednesday, January 28, 2009

it's a new day

Had a little bump in the road yesterday and life sure is throwing a lot challenges my way this week.. BUT.. after giving myself last night to mope and be sad about it all.. I am now ready to get back up and fight.

I will be making a list of reason why I am working on myself.. a list of all the positive things going my way... and while I acknowledge that I have challenges to deal with (don't we all).. I will not let those 'challenges' bring me down.

Yesterday's post(s) reminded me of my old self.. the girl who would give up and give in to things/people that were not good for her. I am not that person anymore and will not let all this good that I've accomplished just disappear becuase 'it's too hard'

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Glad to see you back in fighting form today. Way to go :)