Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Common Myths about Happiness

Found a great article on sparkpeople today... just what I needed to hear as I am bogged down with negative thinking...

favorite part?...
The only constant you will have in your life is your relationship with
yourself. People will come and go, material possessions can be taken away or
lost, but you will always remain. And how you feel about yourself will make a
big difference in how you interpret your life.


Common Myths about Happiness

Posted using ShareThis

3 comments:

Dina said...

I'm reading an Eckhart Tolle book that talks about this. It's amazing how much reframing negative emotions can help (and yes I sound all new agey space cadet lol)

Shrink to Fit said...

That is exactly right! It is about how we feel about ourselves that makes all the difference.

Sending you good vibes to help you with all this decision making stuff.

Anonymous said...

I am from Utica, NY originally. Great job on the weight loss!!