Friday, March 27, 2009

Well.. I did it


I finally went to a body pump class!


I feel like I got hit by a truck.. I kept the weights low.. and focuse on form more than anything. I did'nt even attempt to use any weights or the bar for squats.. my body weight was enough and I thought my legs were going to shatter into a million pieces... they also would not stop shaking/vibrating... the Leg set was BRUTAL.


I like how it's all choreographed.. I like repetition..and I also like that each muscle group is broken into 5 minute sets.. I even made myself do the push ups, planks, and side planks


I left exhausted, but VERY proud of myself. I was definitley the fattest girl there and I had to fight with my mind to shut up when I would do a lift with the bar and it would hit my stomache... I'm not going to be like that forever.


For more information... go here

6 comments:

Losinthisdangfat said...

That's awesome! Good job!

Joania said...

Good for you...I'm starting my first SPIN CORE class on Monday and a bit nervous!!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

You go, girl. You'll be buff in no time! ;-)
Path to Health

Dina said...

Way to go!

Mom Getting Fit said...

The class sounds like a lot of fun! I do a couple different classes at my gym and I like them as they are a break from the normal cardio.

Anyhow, I am new to your blog. I was reading your about me and saw you too did WW, lost weight, only to gain it back! I was the same way. I am now trying to eat clean as well and make it a lifestyle change. As much as I was "happy" I lost weight on WW, it wasn't a lifestyle change and thus the reason I started gaining it back. I am confident that won't happen this time!

Anyhow, just wanted to say Hello to a fellow blogger! :)

Keep up the great work!!

Shelly

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

That's awesome! I've been afraid to try any classes. I'm worried about being stared at like "what's a fat girl doing in this class."
Maybe I'll try it now.

Good for you!