These past 3 weeks have been rough. I haven't been eating well.. have made poor food choices...ate out WAY too much...
I did do better with exercise.. pushed myself in my body pump class and even climbed a mountain...
But my weight has gone up... WAY up... It jumped up 6lbs after the mountain hike last weekend.. and has stayed there since.. part of me wishes it was just muscle.. but after the way I have been eating and the emotional states I have been in.. It's probably true gain..
Today's weigh in - 226.4
This makes me sad and angry when only a few weeks ago I was so excited to be below 220... and now I have to work it all back off again. It's daunting.. it's so hard to lose weight and then to gain some back.... ugh!
I have to realize that this is a life long journey.. I'm going to have to watch what I eat and really put in some effort to be healthy and lose weight. I can't just sit back and hope for the best. I need to really work at this...
I have a month until I move down to PA for the summer... so I am giving myself a 30day (really 28 day) challenge to stick to the following goals.
1. Track food/water in sparkpeople
2. prepare foods ahead of time so I'm not stuck eating out/making poor choices
3. Body pump 2x/week, walk-jog 3x/week (at minimum)
4. focus on clean foods.. no more chips, soda, pre packaged food, candy... it's really not worth it.. and no more 'cheat' days/meals.. you really need to just stick to plan every day and not blow it on the weekends... it's not getting you anywhere..
5. watch the stress.. job hunting and moving is tough.. but it will all work out.