Sunday, January 3, 2010

finding motivation

I'm having a real hard time getting back into the weighloss game. I don't if it's because I'm scared or just really don't care anymore (which should scare me in itself!). I'm re-reading through the Eat Clean book, I went and bought veggies, fruits and other groceries to get me back on healthy eating. I made my lunch for tomorrow, planned my day food wise.

I just can't get excited about it! It's annoying. I think part of it might be my living situation. I moved to a new apartment right before winter break and never had a chance to unpack everything so I feel very dis-organized and out of sorts. My plan this week is to check out Golds Gym, see what its all about, and then get everything unpacked this week. Ill start the gym this coming weekend only if I have unpacked everything and got my apartment in order. I've got the food part going for me and I know what I need to do... I just need to get excited about it!


No comments: