Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fake Chicken Strips... not so much...

Well.. I needed to use the broccolli up, so I made stir fry. I also had some fake chicken strips. I made my favorite jasmine rice (sticky rice).. broc and carrots, and chicken. It was a HUGE portion.. probably 2 cups of veg, 1 1/2 C rice and 3oz chicken. I really didnt like the chicken strips tho.. and will not buy them again.. Ill just use beans next time. I also am really full after this mean.. I guess veggies really do fill you up.

Todays food...

8am
1 c shredded wheat, 1 c soy milk, 1 banana (5)

1130
2 grilled cheese (10)
veggies 
1 Tbsp PB (2)

600
1 1/2 c rice (6) (only needed 1 cup probably)
veggie mix
fake chicken strips (3)
oil (2)
total dinner (11)

Grand Total so far --- 28

3 points left as of 635pm.. and ALL my weekly points


My goals are still..

1. drink 2 large glasses of water
2. MOVE (this is tough....)
3. take only ONE helping at Lunch --- totally didnt need that second grilled cheese



No comments: