Friday, October 31, 2008

it's a slippery slope...

I was taken out to lunch today.. I had a tuna melt and fries... and from there it went downhill.. with no sign of stopping...

halloween candy
3 slices of pizza
popcorn
cheezits
big bowl of ice cream

SO... needless to say all my daily points were used even before dinner and the rest of the WP points are gone

I thought briefly about stopping the binge.. but.. a small (at least its getting small!) voice said.. "eh.. you blew it so just finish off the day.."

as i was eating the ice cream i could tell i was full.. but I kept going.. just like every kid.. I was ingrained with 'finish everything on your plate!'

I know it's not going to ruin my WI on wed. morning.. it may result in no loss.. but that was my decision to let go like that so I have no one to blame but myself.

Im going out to Lunch with a friend tomorrow.. and will be as careful as I can... and then just be really careful till WI.

I did go for a walk today.. it finally warmed up.. and it was a good walk

now Im watching 'Young Frankestein'

happy halloween!

No comments: