Thursday, October 2, 2008

peanut butter.. you are the devil

I said I wouldn't keep it in the house.. but wouldn't you know.. I ended up buying some.
I wouldve had a perfectly in points day had it not been for the graham cracker and peanut butter binge I had not 5 minutes after I finished dinner.

I wasn't thinking 

anyways.. -18 weekly points (not just from today!) Need to be careful this weekend though It may be tough as I'm going out of town, and will be drinking.. I would hate to see a GAIN my first week of WW.. must drink LOTS of water

todays food log...

8am
1 pckt low sugar oatmeal (2)
ww english muffin (1)
butter (1)

total (4)

Lunch
1130

2 ww wraps with ff refried beans and cheese (14)
raisins (2)
corn (2)

total = 18 (WAY TOO MUCH FOR LUNCH)

dinner
630
2C rice (8)
mixed Veggies (0)

total = 8

snack
4 sheets rf graham cracker (4)
3 Tbsp rf PB (6)

total = 10

Ate all my points for the day and used 10 weekly points

Don't be angry.. at least you can admit your mistakes and know that that PB and crackers crap didnt taste good anyways.. and 1 cracker wouldve done


live and learn!

No comments: