Saturday, October 25, 2008

rainy saturday

No word on the Job yet.. I won't be able to sleep tonight. I woke up at 8am this morning and couldnt really sleep.. even though I tried untill 11am. I got a notice in the mail that one of my student loans is close to default. That's 2 loans that have gone off forbarence without me knowing.. I need to check all my accounts tomorrow.. change my address.. and make sure the others are on hold.. and then put the other 2 back on hold. But.. no talk about money.. Everything will work out and I need to stay positive!

Food Today

late start.. yay weekend

12
eggs (4)
potato (4)
cheese (2)
oil (2)
toast (3)
(15)

630
rice (6)
mixed veggies (1)
fake chicken nuggets (6)
(13)

2 points left.. but I had a lot of oil in that pan... so I'm just going to say all my points were used.. and since its 11pm.. I don't plan on eating anything else. It rained all day, and I stayed inside.. cleaned my room a little. Tomorrow I HAVE to go practice my messiah stuff.. I'm going to go to the book sale.. last day.. $1 bags!.. get some groceries.. I really want some grilled cheese and tomato soup..

I hate being on edge like this... waiting on this news.. wondering how I'm going to pay for things..

"I can't think about this now.. I'll think about it tomorrow"
(Thanks Scarlett O'hara ; )

No comments: