Friday, November 7, 2008

Dunkin Donuts... why?!!

13 points for a muffin.. really?!

well.. it was a delicious 13 point pumpkin muffin... and too late to take it back since it's in my tummy!

I had a little war with myself while driving to DD's. A muffin wasn't going to help me lose weight.. and that's really as far as I got.. then I was at dunkin doughnuts and buying it... My will power is not strong enough to say no to food yet.. Ofcourse I want to lose weight.. but sometimes i think Im just "interested" in loosing weight..not really committed.. Food is still coming before weight loss..

Anyways.. I had a perfectly good lunch.. a soup in hand and cheezits... then I went downtown to the bank and decided I wanted coffee... which led to the muffin.. I really wasn't hungry.. I don't understand myself sometimes.. I hope I can figure out how to stop sabotaging myself..

Food Log

800
bagel/cc/banana (6)

1200
soup in hand (3)
cheezits (3)
(6)

1245
coffee (3)
pumpkin muffin (13)
(16)

28 total so far....
wow...

Kindda makes me see (through points) how eating just one crappy thing a day can lead to weight gain... huh

No comments: