Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I just came back from a whirl-wind 24 hours! I ended up driving 3 1/2 hours down state to a friends party.. got to hang out with a bunch of college friends and drank and ate WAY too much. I actually got sick... my body hasnt had this kind of food and drink in a LONG time! Lots of processed foods and so much cheese! It was in every dish I think! I'm seriously thinking I have dairy issues. I can tell my body is angry at me for not eating clean.. I'm so sluggish today.. no energy, my stomach is still off... and while I was up til 2am.. I still think what I ate has something to do with it!

Anyways.. have to work tomorrow.. yuck.. but then its the weekend.. so yay!
I was reading a blog over on nutritionaldata.com which really spoke to me..If included it in this post. I hope you all had a great new years eve. Here's to a new year and new you!


Happy New Year! Are you ready to face your New Year’s Resolution? After all,

"A person who aims at nothing is sure to hit it" (author unknown).

If you are thinking of implementing a new weight loss plan think of today as the beginning of creating a new you with the special dream of a healthy weight, health and wellness. As this New Year emerges, think of it as the beginning of a journey of
discovery and because of this journey you may uncover skills and strengths you
never thought you had.

Let go of all old self-defeating and limiting conditions, whether they are negative belief systems or unhealthy habits. You might even think of new untried experiences as a way to stimulate your mind and creativity instead of huge challenges. So this as a year of total renewal of both mind and body, both physical and emotional.
You are not going to be the same person you were last year. You will be better. After all isn’t that what a new year is really about?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon. Yep, having food that you're body isn't used to, will cause that!

Tamzin said...

I have to work today too... lucky its dead quiet here and nothing to do but checkup on all the blogs I like!! :)

Too Much Dairy = BADNESS!