Saturday, January 3, 2009

huh

very unbalanced meals today.... and not clean really either... but.. tomorrow is a new day and went grocery shopping and have no excuse not to eat clean tomorrow!

breakfast
kashi go lean cereal w/soymilk
protein shake w/soymilk and banana

lunch
8 (serving size is 4!) chik'n nuggets (tvp)
baby carrots and hummus

dinner
2 eggs scrambled w/ 1/4c cheese in a whole wheat wrap

snack
2 reduced fat graham crackers w/ 2 tbsp natural pb

total calories 1860!

I was just hungry all day... and I realize that that hunger was not all true hunger.. a lot of it was me feeling sick (have a cold) and not really caring... another part was me being bored and lazy and not wanting to do any chores.. so I just sat around all day. At least tomorrow is a new day and I am prepared for it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi :) Just checking in on a fellow challenger :)

That doesn't seem like enough food to add up to 1800 calories. Just an observation though.

Tomorrow is a new day for everyone sweetie. Lets make 2009 our power year!

Anonymous said...

I don't think you did as bad as you think! Great eats!