Monday, February 2, 2009

WI results

It sure was a crazy week but I think I managed to come out with a loss. My original WI date was Saturday.. and I weighed 222, but I wanted to switch to Mondays to help me be more accountable over the weekend. It did.. I definently ate better (and found a new favorite fruit - TANGELOS!).. I checked my weight Sunday (because I'm obsessive like that ) and it was 223.6 ... and this morning... 225?!

THIS is exactly why the scale is not a good tool for determining where you are. I ate really well all weekend, but am a little backed up if ya know what I mean.. and I attribute that to todays high number. I think i was getting a little high on the carbs.. mainly bread.. but it couldve been the tofu last night too.. had teriakiy sauce on it... EITHER way.. I averaged my weekend to be 223.5 which puts me at least down from my last 'official' WI.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to wi on saturday or monday... my schedule is off on the weekend so I'm not getting all my meals/snacks in.. I guess I can just keep it Saturday and just make myself stay on track as best I can on the weekend.

stupid scale...

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

WWSuzi said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I ate awesome last week and i did end up with a loss but during the week?? i was up as much as 2.4 lbs!!
Oh and tangelos mmmmm Love them :)